The tragic bit is I am actually pretty ignorant of much of the yarn on Etsy....kinda gives me a shiver to think there is soooo much more to see!
Again, I can't say that I have personally experienced the yarn from all these vendors, but it does look quite spiffy and you can almost see the yarn fumes!
- Lucky Cat Craft - lots of spiffy fibers that test my resolve not to become a spinner. However, there is a bit of nifty yarn available. I like the Hand Dyed (particularly the Ichi) but I might be more drawn to the Donegal Tweed.
- Color me Twisted - There are a couple of colors that are on my wish-list now: "Tron" and "Deep blue" (yep, my penchant for blue colorways is showing again). Hmmm - "Blue Sky at Night" is nifty too.
- The Amy Lee Show - she has Downton Abby themed color ways! I'm partial to Mr. "Bates" and the "Dowager Countess" (color ways and characters).
- Cakewalk Yarns - I am fond of of "Peppermint Bark" (alas it is sold out and retired for the season), "Chalkboard' and "Brooklyn".
- Yarn vs Zombies introduced us to Mad Old Cat Lady via a comment on Ravelry (thanks!). Fun, charming, and irreverent. Much to like! The Mad Old Cat Lady says "Cat is the new black!"