Portfolio Pages

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Thankful for a good idea!

Whilst at Kiwi Knitting today for the Sock Group gathering, one of the attendees mentioned something thankful a friend/loved one was doing on Facebook.

 I thought I would embrace the most sincere form of flattery and imitate the friend/loved one and attempt to post something I'm thankful for each day of November until Thanksgiving.

Obviously I'm already a couple of days behind so I'll play "catch-up" today with 3 things for which I'm thankful.

Please feel free to jot your own "I am thankful" note in the comment section!

Ok, so In No Particular Order : I am thankful...

  1. I am thankful my Aunt and Uncle in New Jersey came through Sandy well and with their home relatively unscathed. (I'll be even more thankful when their electricity is restored!)
  2. I am thankful for the Knitting/Crafting community - here in Tucson, on the Internet/Ravelry/blogs/podcasts, and throughout the world. A common thread. (Pun intended.)
  3. I am thankful that my monster-cats are all relatively young and currently healthy. (I spent years care-taking for elderly cats that I loved dearly, but life is a bit more simple without insulin shots, subcutaneous fluids, daily doses of meds...)
A rare picture of all 4 cats together. Gryphon in the tower, CooPurr on the ottoman,
and brothers Nikoli {white & orange} and Mikale in the chair. 

3.5 - Thank you for reading! Have a good evening!!


For sheer cuteness, here's the picture of Nikoli & Mikale before I woke Mikale with camera noises:

No comments:

Post a Comment