Portfolio Pages

Friday, November 30, 2012

Final Nov. Thanks - the 30th


So...it's the last day of the "November Thanks" blogs.

What to write? Seems like it should be clever, funny, momentous, interesting, charming....

Yeah, I got noth'n that fits that blog-bill. {wry grin} 

I jotted down a whole slew of stuff-I-was-thankful-for when I decided to do the November Thanks series. Not much left in the jotted pile. Certainly nothing that would close out the month with an interesting flair. So...what to write?

Then I had the "uh-oh" pause. 
That moment where you watch an award show and a gent is leaving the stage after thanking everybody and his brother for a prestigious award and the camera is on the smiling face of the lovely wife of the awardee and you're thinking "He thanked the food-service guy but forgot to thank his wife!?!". 
But, {whew} I had remembered to be thankful for the DH

The DH thanks started as a little moment of appreciation (Gotta love a guy that does dishes) but easily bloomed into two of the things I love best about sharing my life with this guy: we laugh and he shows he cares about me. 

Some of the November thanks were silly but have a far-reaching effect in my life (Thankful for Chocolate) and some were important but have a far-reaching effect on the world (Election). 
I'm sure there are many things I take for granted but considering my current employment status, this is an excellent time to be aware of the good things in the world and in my life. 

Hmmm.
Actually, I think it is always a good time to be aware of the good things in the world and your life. 
Thanks for reading. Blessings Be. 



No comments:

Post a Comment