Portfolio Pages

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Thankful for Serenity - Nov. 15th

Continuing the November thanks....
(Confession: this post is possibly (probably) {definitely} influenced by my watching the "Firefly 10th Anniversary: Browncoats Unite" show I recorded a few days ago. {grin})

I am Thankful that Joss Whedon exists and that he created "Firefly".
More so that he (and the fans and the cast) didn't just let it go when the series was cancelled...
(Do you ever wonder if that decision tweaks FOX on an ongoing basis?) ;-)
And they followed "Firefly" with the movie "Serenity".

I am also thankful that the Arizona Browncoats allow me to knit Jayne Hats for them to sell/auction/raffle off to benefit the Women's charities supported during "Can't Stop the Serenity" event.


No comments:

Post a Comment