Portfolio Pages

Monday, July 27, 2009

Just a couple of Kitten Pics, um, from a month ago...sorry.

I know - at this rate, he'll be full grown before you-all get to see him as a three-pounder.
Yes, he went to the Vet last week and he weighs 3.4 pounds. I was thinking the weekend before that when I picked him up, I felt like I was actually carrying something with a little heft.

But....stepping back into the near past...
Here's a few photos of Gryphon helping me when I'm on the computer.

You remember this fuzzy face, right?





He still thinks my mouse hand is for bopping.









The keyboard cable is fun - but the tag on the keyboard cable...oh JOY!




This one is a little dark, but he's learned to scoot himself around upside-down under the monitor stand.




















"Kill da pengy!!"












"This is a good place to nap... zzzzz."

1 comment:

  1. What an adorable kitty! LOVE those phtos! Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
    (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete