Portfolio Pages

Saturday, August 9, 2008

The Ravelympics have begun!!

The Ravelympics have begun and I made some very good progress today!

Event: Scarf Stroke and GiftKnit Pentathalon
I cast on the scarf this AM - took me a bit to figure out the color changes. Oy. It's started...but there's a looooong way to go.

Event: Baby Dressage and GiftKnit Pentathalon
I haven't gotten this far yet...

Event: WIP Wrestling
1. Trifold Knitters Bowl, 75 % complete
2. Baby Blanket for Reba's Grandchild, 80 % complete
3. 2nd Pair of Socks Ever, 50% complete
4. Jessica's Baby Blanket, 15 % complete
5. Wave Dishcloth in Continental Stitch, 33 % complete
6. Felted Bowl for Laurel, 80% complete - knitting is done, now it must be felted. See Picture below - my first felted bowl!! (Looks like a funky hat actually...)
7. Bead Knit Bracelet, 45% complete
8. Mixed Bag, 15 % complete
9. Bully Woolies, 80 % Complete
10. Knitted Lace Sampler Shrug, 100 % Complete!!
Today I finished the Knitted Sampler Shrug...Crocheting. (Ha!)
I had to sew up the sleeves (knit as rectangle, sew up ends to make sleeves) and then add a crochet edging around the body-opening and the cuffs. 'Tis Done and at the finish line - I believe tomorrow I will receive a "Ravatar Bouquet" and a "medal" I can post on my blog!

(One down and ...what is it...9 to go? wry-grin )

















No comments:

Post a Comment