Portfolio Pages

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I'm WAY behind in posting Kitten updates....

Honestly - I spend a lot of the home time trying to get things done between pulling the kitten off the older boys and trying to keep him from going where he oughtn't...more-over - he can't resist helping me type. Hence - I'm kitten handicapped in my blogging attempts...

So - here are some pics - but not the current ones. I think these are from about 2 weeks ago...





You've seen these toys....










General attack mode...









DH's Shoe is a good perch...











LOVE to play under the monitor stand!











"Mine, mine, mine, mine..."








And then we started to let him loose in the house for supervised visits with the big boys...





Superball is fascinating!












CooPurr monitors the little one's play time.















Kitten likes to hang out with CooPurr.







(Translation - jump on CooPurr with great vigor and wide-flung paws [too fast for camera focus...])





When CooPurr is tired of kitten attention...he goes Up...
















Kitten attack mode foiled!!

No comments:

Post a Comment