Portfolio Pages

Thursday, June 4, 2009

The rampant kitty-play continues

Well, LBK showed me what the F6 key does on my keyboard. And there was some other command he performed that inspired me to close Firefox to recover...(sigh)

I am getting some reading time in ('cause I can do it one-handed as he bounces, pounces or snoozes on me) but my knitting is pretty well abandoned just now.

He discovered the chenille yarn toy today - it's supposed to hook onto a wand for kitty play, but I just brought in the tip of the toy.
And he was off and playing:


































































And then the camera batteries died.

I didn't get pictures of the static electricity wrapping the chenille around his back/backside like fingers.
Tooo funny!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment