Portfolio Pages

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The 12th Day of Christmas

Today is the 12th day of Christmas. After today, I have no righteous excuse to leave my Christmas lights up at home or in my cube at work. Sigh.
Yes, I'll take them down, but it looks so dull afterwards.
It's nice to see Sparkly lights in your cube when you have to work too late. Trust me, I know.

Blessings: BobCat's trip to the Vet today yielded that he has gained some weight back, he has some tarter on his teeth but nothing that requires intervention, and the addition of the Lactulose and canned pumpkin to his diet has addressed his Mega Colon issues nicely.

Behold the happy cat-monster as he attacks an innocent Tennis Ball:














And then my socks because I got too close.
(Yes, I know the picture is blurry but you can see the teeth closing in on my toes, can't you?)














Oy, he is swift - I'm surprised I ever get non-blurry pictures of him - particularly when my toes are in peril!!














When not extracting my socks from claws, I've been working on finishing a variety of items:

Look - the Knitted Ornament Cover patterns from the actual Pattern book come out just fine:




























Um, well, yes...there was one more that I made and gave away without taking a photograph...


More finished Felted Mobius baskets done and delivered:
Look closely - there ares some tiny beads in three different shades of sunshine sewn around the lip of this basket!














Ha - you'll just have to believe me that I sewed beads on the aqua one. (Yes, that's a dishcloth in the background).














This one got beaded too - and has a surprise sewn inside!




























And I'm making headway on Jennifer's afghan:














Well - this is an old picture.
I'm about 1/2 way now!

No comments:

Post a Comment