Portfolio Pages

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Stray Internet Personality Quiz results...

Funny - per this quiz, I'm supposed to be a rarity...although I think "odd" sums me up pretty well...ah, maybe unique...oddly unique?



Your Personality is Very Rare (INFP)











Your personality type is dreamy, romantic, elegant, and expressive.



Only about 5% of all people have your personality, including 6% of all women and 4% of all men

You are Introverted, Intuitive, Feeling, and Perceiving.



Per this Jane Austin quiz, my personality is supposed to resemble:


I find this rather flattering, as I do like and admire Elinor Dashwood.

However, I must admit - I do not believe either quiz asked about the number of cats residing in the household as a core sanity test...

1 comment:

  1. Hi! It's been a long time since we connected! I'm getting back to Ravelry lately and found the "friend's activity" button.

    I did this quiz (love 'em) and got the exact same result! Hmm.

    Anyway, I just started a blog myself, but am very tech-challenged, so it's sketchy. Managed to copy the html for the quiz, tho! Very proud. It's http://nowwhatsmarthaupto.blogspot.com.

    Hope to run into you again soon at a Curves event or something!

    Martha
    catsandknits on Ravelry

    ReplyDelete